The SAGE Advantage
We Support Educators
There are few jobs more challenging and more rewarding than being an educator. Educators work tirelessly designing and perfecting curricula in order to inspire students to think more critically about the world and their role in it. At SAGE, we work with teachers and global educators who are passionate about what they do and what their students will gain from their time abroad. Whether itís a service learning trip or a cultural immersion program we work WITH you to design a custom itinerary that supports your curriculum and educational objectives. Tell us where you want to go and what you want to learn, and we will support you every step of the way.
We Understand Students
Just as at your schools, we are proud of the students we have the privilege of working with. Globally minded and socially conscious, SAGE students represent what we as an organization are trying to accomplish: creating an accepting global community that values unique cultures and traditions. We also understand the unique challenges and the enormous responsibility of traveling with students. The SAGE staff supports both our students and their trip leaders throughout the trip planning process and throughout the journey.
We Go The Extra Mile
We also understand that you have multiple options for your educational travel needs and we appreciate the opportunity to work with you. SAGE prides itself on being a leader in our industry and providing high quality services to our middle and high school groups, adult groups, and individual gap year and volunteer participants.
Below are a few highlights of the services we can provide to our clients and travelers:
- SAGE can handle all trip logistics including airfare, lodging and homestays, as well as provide engaging activities, service learning projects, and qualified speakers
- SAGE has an enormous network of individuals and organizations around the globe we utilize to customize your itinerary to match your in-class curriculum
- SAGE provides trained, qualified Global Facilitators to ensure the journey goes as planned and safely meets the schoolís educational objectives and goals
- SAGE trains their Global Facilitators, providers, and in-country guides in minimizing and handling risk
- SAGE vets all locations and providers so you donít have to
- SAGE can handle risk and liability issues and can add your school as an additional insured onto our policy
- SAGE can manage the entire enrollment process so that teachers can focus on teaching and not collecting forms
- SAGE can provide custom marketing collateral to promote your trip to ensure you get the necessary sign-ups to make your trip a success
- SAGE is committed to using locally owned lodging and service providers encouraging economic and environmental sustainability
- SAGE can provide all or some of the services we offer to fit the needs of your school or program